Cunningham Fine Art
WEEKLY SHEEP PORTRAITURE CLASS
This class meets weekly on Mondays
When you purchase this class, you will be able to choose between a morning class or an afternoon class. Each class size is limited to 20 students. Note morning and afternoon classes are separate classes.
- The Morning class will be live from 9 AM - 12 PM CDT
- The Afternoon class will be live from 1 PM - 4 PM CDT
During this online class, It's my goal to share my process for creating lifelike yet expressive sheep portraiture. I have made this a weekly class to share everything I know and give you time to digest the beauty of a sheep's face.
The workshop will be live on Zoom every Monday for three weeks. Following each presentation, you will be able to download it to your computer or access it whenever you want by utilizing a private link on YouTube.
In addition to the demonstrations, I will assign homework to help you understand and interpret the anatomy of a sheep's head.
Here is what you will get if you sign up:
- 9 hours of live demonstration (I keep these classes small and encourage questions throughout my demonstration)
- A demonstration that you can DOWNLOAD and watch over and over.
- A weekly one-on-one follow-up call.
- Straightforward and fun homework assignments
- A folder full of source photos to reference while painting and completing homework.
- A final group critique
- More goodies––but this list is getting long.
Feel free to give me a call if you have any questions. My number is (802) 349-3831.